Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Barack Obama Did Not Call Sarah Palin A Pig!!!

Stop it please, the media and all it's spin is driving me crazy. I hate to keep posting about the political goings on in the world today because this is an entertainment blog, but I feel compelled when it seems as though people just don't get it. Barack Obama is far to classy to ever call a women a pig on national television, he has proven time and time again that he is just not that type of politician. So why is the media trying to spin a metaphor he used the other day, and one that was previously used by Senator McCain, to make it seem as though Senator Obama called Sarah Palin a pig. He was on the Letterman show last night and this is what he had to say about all the hoopla:

“It’s a common expression -- at least in Illinois,” Obama said of the remark. “I don’t know about New York City, I don’t know what you guys put lipstick on here. But in Illinois, the expression connotes the idea that if you have a bad idea, in this case I was talking about John McCain’s economic plans, that just calling them change, calling it something different, doesn’t make it better, hence, lipstick on a pig is still a pig.”

He also stated that in that case Sarah Palin would be the lipstick and Senator McCain's economic plan would be the pig.

Stop with the mud slinging and smear tactics lets get down to it, what does the McCain/Palin ticket stand for other than eliminating abortion and right to bear arms. I still haven't heard them take a stance on anything that would be considered change from the Bush Administration.
Let's stick to the issues people this high a$$ gas is killin' a sista.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner