Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bow Wow Out & About

The sexiness that is Mr. Shad Moss hit up TRL and the season 5 premiere of Entourage yesterday. I read on my favorite blog site Necole Bitchie that Karrine "Superhead" Steffans has her sights set on Mr. Moss. Please say it ain't so, Ms. Nina might lose a little bit of her crush on Bow if he starts it up with Karrine. I gave you a pass with that Dolicia chick because she is a beautiful girl with a bangin' ass body but dang Bow Wow you gotta step up your game when it comes to these chicks. Don't get me wrong Karrine is beautiful as well but she has done herself all kinds of wrong.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner