Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

I Guess Congrats Are In Order?

Jennifer Hudson and her boyfriend David "Punk" Otunga are engaged. Where in the hell have I been I didn't even know these two were an item. Last thing I heard she was back with her long time boyfriend from back home. I guess I have been under a rock and you would think that with all the blogs and tabloids I read I would have know they were dating. I guess being engaged to a janitor didn't match up with her superstardom, but I don't know their story so I will just speak to all the other women out there who fall in love based on how successful the man is. Women need to get off that ish, as long as your man is making an honest living and he really loves you with all his heart than love that man even if he ain't a superstar.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner