Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

Jennifer Lopez Completes Triathlon












Despite pulling out of the Project Runway finale due to a foot injury, Jennifer Lopez completed her first triathlon in 2 hours, 23 minutes and 38 seconds yesterday in Los Angeles. Then her and her husband Marc Anthony flew back to NY to celebrate his 40th birthday. Nautica Malibu Triathlon was held to raise money for the Children's Hospital in Los Angeles. Mathew McConaughey also took part in the race that consisted of swimming, running and biking.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner