Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Nina Monroe Says.........Common Sense People

I really didn't see any celeb gossip that interested me today but as I went through various websites and blogs I was amazed at some of the comments I would read. I can't believe people think the things they think and then actually write them and send it out on the Internet for hundreds of people to read. Aside from some things that absolutely make no sense or are just ignorant, I was amazed at how many people comment on things the obviously have absolutely no knowledge of. I read somewhere a long time ago that only 7% of people in the world have common sense and after reading some of the comments people post on websites I believe it. The lack of education in this world is astounding.

"Education is exercise for you mind." ~Nina Monroe~

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner