Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Out & About For A Good Cause












Celebs came out in support of the New Yorkers for Children gala on Tuesday. The gala took place at Cipriani in New York and some that were in attendance were, Joy Bryant, Malinda Williams and husband, Gayle King with honored guest Kevin Liles, Beyoncé and husband Jay-Z. Even little cutie Taylor Momsen (plays Jenny Humphrey on Gossip Girl) was there.

New Yorkers for Children is an organization that provides resources to Children's services in New York.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner