Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Travis Barker And DJ AM Expected To Make Full Recovery


Yes I have been M.I.A since last Wednesday but I'm baaaaack! Let's get down to business, our thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of Travis Barker and DJ AM and we hope you get well soon. To the families and friends of the 4 others that died in the crash, we send our condolences and prayers as well. Barker and DJ AM are currently at the Joseph Still Burn Center in Augusta, Georgia and they are expected to make a full recovery.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner