Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Slow News Week

It has been such a slow news week I can't believe I have nothing really to post. I don't care that Clay Aiken is gay because I think we all already knew that. I don't care that Lindsay is dating Sam because I think we already knew that. I don't care that Jessica Simpson is getting fat because she is soooo in love with Tony Romo. Who freakin' cares, she's a stepford pop-star, or country music star, whatever she's calling herself these days. I don't care that T.I.'s greedy ass babies mama, not Tiny, got more money from him in court for child support when she needs to get off her ass and get a damn JOB! I don't care about any album that has flopped, we all know that it is because the fans hit with hard times because of the economy are resorting to illegal down loading (don't do it, mama nooooo). I certainly don't care about the next tell all book about a rapper and/or athlete. Step it up celebs I need something good to comment about.

I do care about Miracle at St. Anna, it looks like it is going to be a really good movie. It comes out tomorrow so go see it!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner