Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

What Was Up With The VMA's??

Was it just me or were the VMA's unimpressive this year and what was up with Britney Spears winning all those awards. Did I miss something or was that a sack of horse ish. No disrespect to Ms. Spears but there were people in those categories who actually worked hard this year and deserved those awards. I am almost speechless at how it all went down, the hosting wasn't very good and there were absolutely no performances that blew my mind. I almost wasted two hours of my life on that ish but I have DVR so I was able to fast forward through most of it. Better luck next year MTV, step your game up, immediately!

I guess I should say congrats to Brit Brit, she did look good.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner