Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Where Are Miley's Parents?

On top of the scandalous MySpace pictures and the Vanity Fair shoot, now it looks like Miley is dating a 20 year old man. This girl is only 15 years old and her parents should be ashamed for allowing her to hang out, no matter how innocent, with this grown ass man. Miley Cyrus has been spotted over the past week with Nashville Star stud Justin Gaston, and apparently her mom was with them. I don't get it?? I would kick my child's tail if he or she were dating an adult and shouldn't this grown man be ashamed that he is dating an underage little girl. Then the parents wonder why their children end up in rehab or jail after a couple of DUI arrests. These parents let these kids go wild once they get a little fame. This ish is crazy, I hope for her sake that they are not dating. It's gross!!!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner