Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jamie Foxx Out & About





Jamie Foxx was at the premiere of Twilight in Westwood, California last night with his beautiful daughter Corrine. How precious is she, she is growing up so fast.


(Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America)



Speaking of Jamie Foxx, he is on the cover of Fitness magazine and in the issue he talks about getting in character for his next movie. He got into character alright, he had his front tooth chiseled so that he would have a gap in between his teeth for the movie. I was wondering what had happened to his teeth, his grill just didn't seem right lately. Well that answers that, he still has that sexyassness going on!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner