Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ms. Nina Says.... Leave My Baby Kanye Alone!

Damn Kanye is fine, just because he is fine y'all better leave my baby alone! After the latest dust up it seems that everyone has something to say about Mr. Kanye West, including 50 cent. 50 has started his latest attack on Kanye's new album 808's & Heartbreak and I am not even going to repeat what Curtis Jackson had to say. All I have to say is, 50 you need to stop, Kanye is be far one of the most gifted rappers of our time, the man is a genius. I love his music and he has the balls to speak his mind, which many celebs are afraid to do because they don't want offend anyone. Kanye says how he feels and that is a good thing, even if people don't like what they are hearing. I love you Kanye keep doing what you do, they can't handle the truth.

About the paparazzi incident, while I don't condone violence in any way, I think it is important that the paparazzi understand that you need to respect people's individual space. Can you image having someones camera lens all up in your face every time you walk outside. I would have been done smacked somebodies camera more than a few times. I hate when people invade my space, imagine how it is for celebs I know they get feed up real quick. Etiquette 101, if you are standing within an arms length of me you are too close. I should not be able to touch you, that means back the f--- up.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner