Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Yes I Watched The AMA's, Was I Impressed??

I did catch the AMA's but they were a little boring so I missed some performances as I was channel surfing. I did catch Sasha's Single Ladies performance and I thought she did a great job, but her performances are always full of energy so she never disappoints. On the other hand there were a couple of ladies that performed, I won't name names, that were a little bland if I may say so myself, they could learn a thing or two from Sasha!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner