Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

Is Celeb Scandal Rubbing Off On Our Youth?


According to foxnews.com the parents of two Seattle-area high school cheerleaders are suing the district for suspending the girls from the squad after nude photographs of them circulated via text message.

I can't even believe I was on the Fox News website, shame on me, but I digress, I read this article this morning and couldn't help but wonder if all the celeb nude photos and sex tape scandals are rubbing off on are youth. Do they think it is cool to do it because celebs get so much attention from it? Is it societies fault for paying more attention to scandalous celebs instead of paying attention to talent? Whatever the case maybe we need to get a hold of our children and teach them some self love and self respect, this ish is crazy!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner