Today is Britney Spears' B-day and she is celebrating big time with the release of her new album Circus in stores today. Everyone is excited about Britney's big comeback and I can only hope that she will make it through to the light at the end of the tunnel. I watched her documentary on Sunday and I couldn't help but notice that she seems so sad and lost. I am glad that she has so many people keeping an eye on her right now because there is something missing in her and she doesn't seem to be complete. Good luck Britney and Happy Birthday!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Happy Birthday Britney!
Today is Britney Spears' B-day and she is celebrating big time with the release of her new album Circus in stores today. Everyone is excited about Britney's big comeback and I can only hope that she will make it through to the light at the end of the tunnel. I watched her documentary on Sunday and I couldn't help but notice that she seems so sad and lost. I am glad that she has so many people keeping an eye on her right now because there is something missing in her and she doesn't seem to be complete. Good luck Britney and Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nina Monroe Just Might Have A New Favorite Author!
I stumbled upon an author by the name of Tiffany D. Jackson, whom I am now totally addicted to. Ms. Jackson is an author of young adult nov...
-
Remember little Ruthie, Mackenzie Rosman, from 7th Heaven, well she has some racy pictures that have been circulating on the net. Unlike Mil...
-
Beyonce's new album, I Am.........Sasha Fierce hit stores today, so go out and buy it and don't illegally download it with y'al...
-
I stumbled upon an author by the name of Tiffany D. Jackson, whom I am now totally addicted to. Ms. Jackson is an author of young adult nov...
No comments:
Post a Comment