Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Britney!

Today is Britney Spears' B-day and she is celebrating big time with the release of her new album Circus in stores today. Everyone is excited about Britney's big comeback and I can only hope that she will make it through to the light at the end of the tunnel. I watched her documentary on Sunday and I couldn't help but notice that she seems so sad and lost. I am glad that she has so many people keeping an eye on her right now because there is something missing in her and she doesn't seem to be complete. Good luck Britney and Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner