Kim is not the only Kardashian showing her buns, Khloe, her sisters Kim and Kourtney and her mom Kris were on Melrose Avenue in L.A. to unveil Khloe's nude photo for PETA. PETA is famous for having celebs. pose in the buff for their famous 'I'd Rather Go Naked' ad campaign. I give it an A for effort but if you look at the photo closely I think it's just a little too airbrushed. She looks good though!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Khloe Takes It Off For Peta
Kim is not the only Kardashian showing her buns, Khloe, her sisters Kim and Kourtney and her mom Kris were on Melrose Avenue in L.A. to unveil Khloe's nude photo for PETA. PETA is famous for having celebs. pose in the buff for their famous 'I'd Rather Go Naked' ad campaign. I give it an A for effort but if you look at the photo closely I think it's just a little too airbrushed. She looks good though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nina Monroe Just Might Have A New Favorite Author!
I stumbled upon an author by the name of Tiffany D. Jackson, whom I am now totally addicted to. Ms. Jackson is an author of young adult nov...
-
The always beautiful Beyonce broke out Sasha Fierce for a performance at the Europe Music Awards in Liverpool.
-
Yes Ms. MiMi was on stage lookin' like this last night the Samsung AT&T Summer Krush concert series in Hollywood. Her Hubby was also...
-
Before I begin, I kind of flaked on y'all a little over the holiday but it was only because I had to cook for my entire family for Thank...
No comments:
Post a Comment