Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Mamma Noooooooo!


Y'all know I don't post about Rhianna too much because she is all over the place these days, but I hear she is going to re re-release Good Girl Gone Bad. I guess it will be a remix compilation, I hope this rumor is not true. It's time for a new album RiRi don't keep recycling the same old ish your fans deserve better.
Yes the picture is of her and Chris Brown, although the post has nothing to do with Chris, apparently they are joined at the hip these days.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner