Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Friday!!

I have big money on the Steelers but either way I will party my a$$ off! I am getting ready to jump on this plane, I will be in Tampa Bay for the big game, I told y'all I had famous friends in high places but y'alls stankin' a$$es didn't believe me, I'm playin' with y'all, but I will be at the game one of my good friends in the NBA will be playing a game so he gave me his tickets, wasn't that sweet of him, thanks babe I appreciate it. Happy Friday y'all have fun be safe and all that jazz.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner