Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jermaine Dupri Talks About The Split With Def Jam

Jermain Dupri is finally speaking out about his split with Island Def Jam. I was on global14.comlog this morning and saw the interview he did with Essence. I thought it would be good to post since all the blogs are going hard on how JD was fired from Def Jam. I don't get why some of these blogs are happy to see someone loses their job. Lucky for JD he will always have his talents to fall back on. Hate him or love him he is one of the best producers of our generation. I still love you JD baby do yo thang!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner