Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

WTH, Is Kobe Bryant Crazy???

According to blackvoices.com Kobe Bryant is charging fans to access his website. If this is true this dude has truly lost his mind, how the hell do you charge fans to access your website is that not the craziest ish you have ever heard of, especially when this cat is getting $20M plus a year just from playing basketball. The rich get richer, usually I am not mad at the hustle but in this case charging your fans to get on your website is a no, no!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner