Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Nina Monroe Says........I Can Blog About Whatever I Want!

I don't know what it is but I have been on this 80's, 90's music kick. I think the music was so different back then and I kind of miss it. I've been trying to replace old records that had been stolen from me and I was trying to find Love Me or Leave Me by The Gyrlz. I know this is old school for most of y'all and I know y'all are like why is she posting this ish, but I digress. This record came out in 1988 and it is impossible to get unless you want to spend up to $200.00 on eBay trying to get it. These ladies only put out one album, I believe, and it is going for $200.00, it was a good album but that is crazy to me, so I guess I won't be replacing that album!!!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner