Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Have A Nice Weekend!


Hey kids, My name is Gina but Nina calls me GiGi so that's what I'll go by. Nina invited me to blog sometimes in her absence or whenever I felt like it. Usually Nina does a Happy Friday, but today we both had events we were hosting/sponsoring so we didn't have time to do the Happy Friday, so have a nice weekend ladies and gents. Nina will be at the Nuggets game tomorrow and I'm trying to get her to take me with. She gets those floor seats, that lady has some great connections in the Mile High!!! Go Nuggets!!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner