Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Blogger To Blogger

I received an email from a fellow blogger that I consider a friend and I loves loves loves her site, she helped me out when I first decided to start this blog. She wanted to give me some advice on my blog and I appreciate the advice. In short she said I should spice up my blog by not being so politically correct and to stop being so nice to celebs. While I can appreciate why some bloggers spice it up and go in on celebs, I don't think that is the type of person I am and I can't portray that type of person in my blogging. I am about celebrating people and their accomplishments and while sometimes I have a sharp tongue, I try to curve myself from that type of behavior. Don't get me wrong I will always offer up my opinion but I will do it in the most tactful way I know how. This is a hobby for me and I really don't care about site visits or driving people to my site, you either want Ms. Nina or you don't! I have a real job that keeps me pretty busy and this is just at most 30 minutes out of my day.

xoxo to all my loyal readers!!!!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner