Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jamie Foxx Is Sorry

Jamie Foxx did apologize to Miley Cyrus on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno for the comments he made on his radio show The Foxx Hole. All I want to know is are we really going to spend the rest of the week blogging about this? Was it inappropriate, yes. Did I laugh when I heard it, yes. But I also thought it was wrong for him to go in on her like that but it was a joke he is a comedian people. What I think is more inappropriate is that her parents let her date a 2o year old man when she was only 15. Jamie is sorry, lets move on!!!!!!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner