Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Quickies!!

Congrats to the Denver Nuggets, the just clinched the Northwest title and my dude JR Smith just dropped a career high 45 points on the Kings 98 to 118.

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!

Twitter went crazy Friday, I think it was Friday but anyway, we were online and Cassie said she had something big coming and the picture was posted. She cut one side of her hair completely off. Some people didn't like it, but I love it I personally think she should have done her entire head. She is absolutely gorgeous!!!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner