Don't forget to tune in to the season premiere of Run's House tonight. The popular reality show is in its 6th season on MTV, check you local listings for show times. This is one of the very few black shows on television that isn't a complete disappointment to the black community. Currently their are no black television shows on network television so if you don't have cable you can pretty much forget it. What a shame in this day and age, we have a black President but we can't get no shows on network t.v.??????
Monday, June 15, 2009
Run's House Returns To MTV Tonight
Don't forget to tune in to the season premiere of Run's House tonight. The popular reality show is in its 6th season on MTV, check you local listings for show times. This is one of the very few black shows on television that isn't a complete disappointment to the black community. Currently their are no black television shows on network television so if you don't have cable you can pretty much forget it. What a shame in this day and age, we have a black President but we can't get no shows on network t.v.??????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nina Monroe Just Might Have A New Favorite Author!
I stumbled upon an author by the name of Tiffany D. Jackson, whom I am now totally addicted to. Ms. Jackson is an author of young adult nov...
-
Remember little Ruthie, Mackenzie Rosman, from 7th Heaven, well she has some racy pictures that have been circulating on the net. Unlike Mil...
-
The always beautiful Beyonce broke out Sasha Fierce for a performance at the Europe Music Awards in Liverpool.
-
Before I begin, I kind of flaked on y'all a little over the holiday but it was only because I had to cook for my entire family for Thank...
No comments:
Post a Comment