Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Run's House Returns To MTV Tonight

Don't forget to tune in to the season premiere of Run's House tonight. The popular reality show is in its 6th season on MTV, check you local listings for show times. This is one of the very few black shows on television that isn't a complete disappointment to the black community. Currently their are no black television shows on network television so if you don't have cable you can pretty much forget it. What a shame in this day and age, we have a black President but we can't get no shows on network t.v.??????

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner