Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

To Tweet Or Not To Tweet?????

My friend just told me she just unfollowed all the celebs she was following on Twitter because they don't respond unless they know you. That is so funny to me because why would she think a celeb would talk to her random ass, hahaha. I'm just playing, I love my friends but they are so clueless sometimes. I am actually on Twitter just watching the traffic, I'm so over it because I can just say what I have to say on my blog. I like to watch just to see what the celebs have going on just in case they have new music or movies or anything like that coming out. The celebs only tweet with people they know or other celebs, or half naked girls so if you are following a celeb, just watch the traffic and wait to see what they have going on because they always give updates!!!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner