Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Bow Wow, Trey Songz, Soulja Boy & Drake All In One Room!

Talk about a chocolate sundae ooh la la, me and my girls are at this bar and I have been on my mini laptop all night on Twitter just watching the traffic. Of course I follow Bow Wow and Trey Songs, anyway, they are in Connecticut right now in Bow's hotel room playing UFC on Xbox 360, they are on USTREAM live and you gotta love it! So many fine ass dudes in one room, I freakin' love twitter. I 'm usually not on this blog on the weekends but I just had to say that twitter is it, all that and a bag of chips! Forgive me yall I am Grey the freak Goosed out, I am so drunk and no I am not driving because I drink responsibly. I am too damn old to be watching these young guys on USTREAM, LOL!!!!!!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner