Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

G.I. Joe The Movie

I'm trying to get tickets to an advanced screening of G.I. Joe, I am tweaking for this movie. I hope it is as good as the trailers are. I am so excited for this movie, I am a movie junkie so that's all I do when I am not working. I think I'm going to see Julie & Julia tonight (advanced screening) but I'm not sure if I'll make it, I'm way on the other side of town coming back from a meeting in heavy traffic. Whatever I get to see I won't spoil it for y'all but I'll let y'all know what to go see as always!

1 comment:

MrsGrapevine said...

Is this based off the cartoon, if so I'm waiting for She-ra.

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner