Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Friday!














Happy Friday, I am hitting up the movies tomorrow afternoon since I will have the day off, yaaaaaay! I am trying to see which movie I am going to see and it looks like I am going to see the Ugly Truth but wouldn't mind seeing all of them. Have fun my luvs and remember to drink responsibly and be safe!!!

P.S. If you haven't heard Jay-Z's I Run This Town featuring Rihanna and Kanye West you have to hear it. I love it I love! Sorry you have to Google it because my mini won't upload the track.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner