My friend just emailed me this picture, its kind of old but we were talking about cars last night and this is what I said I needed. Ladies if you saw your man drive up in this, better yet if you could buy this for yourself would you not just wet yourself where you stood. I am such a tomboy but I love love love love this car. Bugatti Veyron special anniversary editions. You can go to TopSpeed.com for more pictures and complete article.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
I Need It Bad!
My friend just emailed me this picture, its kind of old but we were talking about cars last night and this is what I said I needed. Ladies if you saw your man drive up in this, better yet if you could buy this for yourself would you not just wet yourself where you stood. I am such a tomboy but I love love love love this car. Bugatti Veyron special anniversary editions. You can go to TopSpeed.com for more pictures and complete article.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nina Monroe Just Might Have A New Favorite Author!
I stumbled upon an author by the name of Tiffany D. Jackson, whom I am now totally addicted to. Ms. Jackson is an author of young adult nov...
-
The always beautiful Beyonce broke out Sasha Fierce for a performance at the Europe Music Awards in Liverpool.
-
Remember little Ruthie, Mackenzie Rosman, from 7th Heaven, well she has some racy pictures that have been circulating on the net. Unlike Mil...
-
Before I begin, I kind of flaked on y'all a little over the holiday but it was only because I had to cook for my entire family for Thank...
No comments:
Post a Comment