Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Love Hermes!


My friend was rockin' this look last night at the Yacht Club, yes we have a Yacht Club and Marina in Denver, we do have water you know. Anywho, she know it was too damn hot for them gloves but I love this Hermes combo so I will be on the hunt for it, not the exact same but similar. My cousin is going to Paris next month I need to have her hit up Hermes for me, she be hatin' though she will come back with a little ass key chain for me and a helluva bag for herself. Hater, lol!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner