Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Rihanna's Rated R Surprise!

I have to admit the album is not as bad as I thought it would be after listening to Russian Roulette, I did think I would like the album but I surprisingly liked some of the songs. I picked up Rihanna's Rated R and I have to say I like four tracks off the album, Wait Your Turn, Hard, Stupid in Love, and Photographs. While I really wanted that break out party record from Rihanna I can appreciate what she has been through and sharing her emotions on Rated R. With that being said I hope she breaks out of this vengeful angry funk that she is in and find some happiness in her life so that she can once again exude that light that used to radiate from her. All black aura is not a good look on anyone, she needs some Angels around her so she can get some light on her, ASAP!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner