Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tiger Woods Is A Man

Most of the time when I am at home I am watching CNN, which I usually have no problem with. Today however I am so sick of hearing about Tiger Woods and his many "transgressions" I could scream. At what point are people going to stop putting athletes and entertainers on these pedestals presuming that they are perfect and infallible. Tiger Woods is a man, a human being, he is not God and therefore he is imperfect. I understand the curiosity because he is famous but to keep speculating on whether he will keep his endorsements or be able to repair his image is ridiculous.

This man has more money than he can spend in a lifetime and I am sure his image and endorsements are not the most important thing on his mind, the most important thing to him right now at this moment is repairing the damage he has done to his wife and kids. This is a private matter and I don't care how famous you are, his private family affairs, no pun intended, should be just that. Children are involved, his beautiful wife is hurting, let this family be so that they can heal. So for all you out there that are judging and criticizing Tiger Woods for what he has done to his family take a look in the mirror and ask yourself why you made him out to be what you thought he was in the first place.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner