Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Why Are People Jumping Out The Window On Twitter?

I still can't for the life of me figure out why so many celebrities put themselves out there on Twitter with some of the things that they say. I am not going to say any names but you have to be as careful on Twitter as you would be in life. Please people, for those of you who think before you speak, think before you tweet! Some people take the things the rich and famous tweet and run with it and in the end it's not always a good thing, just remember someone is always watching and waiting for you to tweet your foot in your mouth.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner