Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

iPad

Steve Jobs unleashed Apple's latest creation today, I can only describe it as being something like a Netbook. The iPad is a 10-inch touchscreen tablet that has interface and wireless connectivity, designed for everything from videos to games to electronic books and newspapers. Word is the iPad will start shipping out in 60 days and AT&T will provide unlimited data service for the device for $29.99 per month, the starting price for the iPad will be $499.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner