Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bow Wow Officially Off The Market!!!


Okay we all know that Bow Wow and Angela Simmons have been dating on the low for a while but it looks like they are in it to win it. Sorry ladies Bow is smitten with his lady love and why shouldn't he be she is everything he needs. They make a gorgeous couple and the babies will be beautiful!!!! While hearts all around the world break, mine included, congrats to them and I hope it lasts forever. We love Angela she is such a cutie pie and they make a great couple.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner