Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tyler Perry Can't Lose













Tyler Perry is at it again. His new film The Family That Preys, is set to hit theaters in September. By the looks of the trailer this movie will be another hit for Mr. Perry. I don't know if it is just me being a fan, but all his movies have been pretty good and I am looking forward to to seeing this one. Not on bootleg either but actually going to the movies and watching it. Yall folks need to cut it out with that bootleggin' ish, people gotta make their money so pay the fee and go see the movie. The same goes for music, pay that money and get the CD, don't be stealing.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner