Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bernie Mac Dies At The Young Age Of 50


I usually don't post on the weekend but this is a very sad very special post. Comedic icon Bernard Jeffrey McCullough better know to us as Bernie Mac has passed away. Bernie Mac began his comedic career in 1977, but gained recognition in 1992 on Def Comedy Jam. Bernie Mac had been in the hospital for a week receiving treatment for pneumonia. It was last reported that he was doing well and would be released from the hospital soon. You can find the complete story via the Chicagotribune.com.

It is truly a sad day to lose such a funny man, he brought much laughter to my household and he will be missed. Condolences and prayers to his family and friends.

Okay you guys I may have more later in the day but just remeber to love and live life because you never know.

God bless,

Ms. Nina.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner