Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Megan Fox Was In Love With A Stripper

The beautiful Megan Fox has opened up to GQ magazine about her love affair with a stripper. Apparently Ms. Fox is not opposed to loving the opposite sex and she believes it is natural for people to be attracted to the opposite sex. Well looking at Ms. Megan Fox right now I feel a slight attraction because she is gorgeous. There are many women in the entertainment industry that when I see them I say "wow she is beautiful, I wouldn't mind hooking up with her if I were a guy." Could I really ever hookup with another woman, I don't think so just thinking about going below the waist just grosses me out. But to each his or her own, I don't oppose other people's choices in life. Megan is currently engaged to 90210 alum Brian Austin Green, who is very easy on the eyes as well.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner