Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Sun Has Set On TRL

To all the TRL fans out there, TRL will be ending it's 10 year run in November with what is hoped to be a star studded celebration. The producers of the show said it has had its run and now it is time to let go. Personally I have not watched TRL since Carson Daly left so I guess I won't miss it, but back in the day it was a good show. It has been a platform for the entertainers and I am sure they will miss the plug. Best wishes to all who are currently involved with TRL.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner