Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sharon Stone Loses Custody Of Her Son

Sharon Stone has lost custody of her son to her former husband after a judge said the boy, 8, would be better off with his father. Stone's adopted son Roan will stay with dad Phil Bronstein in San Francisco unless Stone moves there or her ex-husband decides to move. "(Bronstein) can provide a more structured continuity, stable, secure and consistent home that child Roan needs," the judge said. Stone, 50 was granted access to the boy.

So sad, hopefully everything will work out for all involved.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner