Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cheetah Girls Dropped From Parade

The Cheetah Girls have been dropped from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, one of the most watched events on Thanksgiving day, aside from football. Could this be backlash from Adrienne Bailon's little PR stunt last week. In case you didn't know Adrienne assisted in the fake posting of her own nude pictures so she could get a little publicity. Now it is bad enough that you have to do this sort of thing to get publicity, but then to have your accomplice rat you out. And if bad wasn't bad enough you are dropped from a parade that would have given you way more publicity than your little nude pics, good publicity I might add. I bet those other Cheetah girls are pissed right about now.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner