Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

NeNe Is Fabulous

I have to admit I have been watching The Real Housewives of Atlanta and it is quite entertaining. I think that most of it was scripted, but what reality show isn't these days. NeNe is so loud and over the top but you have to love her because she tells it like it is, that is why Sheree and Kim don't like her because she calls them out on their BS. Like Kim trying to be a singer, talking about her voice is a God given talent. Well sweetie, God giveth and God taketh away because you can't sing! Sheree is just as fake as they come and we know this because we watched her tell Kim with a straight face that she could sing. Wow! The season finale was last night so don't miss the reunion show next Tuesday because it is all over the net that a big fight goes down between Lisa, the peace maker, and Kim.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner