Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Stop It, Tyrese and Brandy Are Not Dating!


I didn't post anything on this when I saw all the net buzz because I knew it was just a rumor. So just in case you didn't know by now, Tyrese and Brandy are not dating they have been friends for many many years and just stepped out over the weekend for lunch. Men and Women can be just be friends and it is crazy to think they can't. Tyrese explains, "It was a simple lunch amongst friends," says Gibson, who is married. "I love her like family but the rumors of us dating are really old."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am sayin! Yes! This rumor is soooo old!

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner