Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ashlee Simpson-Wentz Is Disgusted!

Ashlee Simpson-Wentz is disgusted by all the talk about her sister's weight gain. Here is what she had to say. "It is embarrassing and belittling to all women to read about a woman's weight or figure as a headline on Fox News." She posted this on her blog following the comments made about a recent picture of Jessica Simpson performing at a Chili cook-off in Florida on Sunday. I say Jessica shouldn't be embarrassed about her weight it's fine everybody doesn't have to be rail thin. Now that outfit she is wearing is an entirely different, sorry.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner