Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

The First Lady Can Wear Whatever She Likes

I am so upset by the fact that some African-American designers are giving the First Lady a hard time because she didn't go with an African-American designer for the inaugural events. Listen just because she is black doesn't mean she has to buy black. People are crazy with this ish, she can wear whatever the hell she wants to. The First Lady chose what would look good on her and I'm sure the color of the designers skin never crossed her mind. Who thinks like that, "oh by the way my dress has to look good and it has to come from and African-American designer." Those designers that were complaining need to find something to do because designing obviously doesn't take up enough their time if they had to stop to complain about this. Step your game up and next time she may pick one of your designs, how about that!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner