Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Denver Nuggets Go Up 2-0 Against The Dallas Mavericks

The Nuggets beat the Mavericks last night 117 to 105 to take a 2-0 lead in the series. The Pepsi Center was rocking last night, I had to leave a little early but I enjoyed the show while I was there. It was a good game. I have to say this has to be the Cinderella story of the year in the sports world. I have been a Nuggets fan since I was a little girl and I have to say even I am impressed. For the past few years the Nuggets have been riddled with injured players and bad boy behavior, but gone are the days of yesteryear! The Nuggets have transformed into a team that could actually win it all this year. And before you nay sayers get started you have to admit that you can never count the Nuggets out because they can be down by twenty or so points and comeback to win it all. The team is more focused this year, no partying, no early celebrations, it's all about the one game one day at a time and if you ask me its paying off. Keep up the good work fellas, I like it a lot!

Picture courtesy of John Leyba, The Denver Post

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner