Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lil Kim Eliminated From Dancing With The Stars

I couldn't believe it, she was one of the best on the show. The crowd went crazy with boos when Kim was shockingly eliminated on Tuesday and everyone was surprised the judges, everybody. She obviously made an impact on everyone on the show especially her partner Derek Hough who seems to have developed a little crush. Nonetheless Kim was my favorite so it's safe to say I won't be watching anymore cuz I could careless who wins now.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner