Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

OMG, Why Am I Getting Called Out On Twitter???

For the second time my flirting has gotten out of hand on Twitter. Anyone who knows me in real life knows I am a harmless flirt but these guys on twitter are so funny. I don't even think I was really flirting this time around but I was called shady and told I might be a man for not having a picture of myself on my twitter page, LOL! It was all in good fun.

For the last time people, I am very well know where I live and I do a lot of corporate event planning and hosting. I try to keep that separate from my hobby of blogging and my new fav Twitter. Call me crazy but I don't think the extremely wealthy and extremely snobby people I work with would enjoy seeing my face on a blog about celebrities, nor would they enjoy my talk about cocktails and my Grey Goosed nights on Twitter.

Listen we are talking about my money here, so sorry if you think I'm ugly or you think I'm a man my money is my money. I just did a corporate event last week and made so much money off that one event I really don't have to work for the rest of the year. I love my job so I won't be taking this year off and miss the opportunity to hob knob with the truly rich and not so famous, well some are famous but I must keep some level of professionalism wouldn't you agree???

Blogging and Twitter are outlets for me people let me enjoy them without being harrased, hahaha!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner